NIBL Payment Gateway
A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce service provider that authorized card payment through online. E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the activity of buying or selling of products or services online by businesses and consumers through an electronic medium. NIBL Payment Gateway service allows Nepali businesses to sell their products/services online in a secure environment by accepting payment through Visa Cards issued in Nepal or abroad.
- Promotes Online business by accepting cards through websites in a secure environment
- Customers can pay through Visa Cards with 3D Secure service of Visa, i.e. Verified by Visa.
- Provide customer convenience by enabling purchase of goods & services in a secure environment online from home/office.
- Expand reach worldwide
- Helps in minimizing fraudulent transactions with rule based online fraud management tool
Benefits of Payment Gateway
- Secure transaction protecting both merchant and cardholders from potential fraud
- Expand customer base exponentially which enable shoppers from around the world to have access to the online store.
- Faster transaction processing
- Customers can make a purchase without the inconvenience of queue
- Added convenience to the customers for shopping 24/7 from the comfort of their own homes.
- Company Registration
- PAN and VAT Registration Certificate.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board Partners Resolution
- Partnership Agreement
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship of Director/Proprietor/Partners
- Photograph of Director/Proprietor/Partners
- Location Map of Merchant
- Payment Gateway service shall be provided to any prospective Merchant whose eligibility is justified through required documentation.
For further inquiry: email@example.com