Point of Sale (POS)
POS stands for ‘Point of Sale’. PoS Machine is an electronic device installed at merchant to process card payments by facilitating cashless purchases to their customers. The main function of POS is to automate the sales process and keep a detailed history of all transactions.
NIBL POS accepts Visa and Master Card. For POS limit: Click Here
- Customers can pay in the merchant outlet with Visa and Master cards with secure mode
- Process sales quickly and efficiently
- Enhance cash operation with accuracy
- Secure and handles the visibility of sales and purchase
- Company Registration
- PAN and VAT Registration Certificate.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board Partners Resolution
- Partnership Agreement
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship of Director/Proprietor/Partners
- Photograph of Director/Proprietor/Partners
- Location Map of Merchant